Chitika Ad 1

Linggo, Abril 17, 2011

After the Sins, What Remains?

I am not a perfect human being. I have weaknesses. I have sort of frailties. I am capable of doing anything even to commit sins.

Yes, I am human but this humanity is not the reason why I am weak. Thus, it is not proper for me to justify that “I am just a human (“Tao Lang!”) so I sin.”

Yes, I am a human but I have the complete access to the freedom of my will in the light of the intellect that both God has given me. I could choose what is right and wrong, what is truth or not.

Yes, I am a human and that I should be grateful. In wide range of creation, God chooses me to be human. Human is the greatest creation God has done. Being a human is magnificent experience, a great honor and marvelous privilege in this world as human is being created in the likeness and the very image of God Himself. Though, lower than Him, but He blesses humanity with His glorious love when He sends His Son Jesus Christ in the form of human being. Through Jesus, our humanity was blessed with divine friendship and communion as one family to the Father.

Yes, I am a human and am guilty of sin. I was not able to stand firm to the dignity vested on my humanity.

Yes, I am sinner but after the sins have done, what remains?

Am I satisfied? Do I feel fulfilled? No, ‘coz after it, it is only emptiness I feel.

So, what is really remained in me? As actual fruit is concerned, I know that there is none. But in the deeper realization, there is still one thing that transcends. Looking to the infinite mercy and grace of God, His unconditional love is still searching for us. Though we have sinned, God is always ready to embrace us as He is waiting for us to be reconciled again to Him. Like of the prodigal son, He is always waiting for our return and as we arrive, we will be vested again of all the dignity and love that we need. Despite all the sins that we have committed, He never leaves us and will never be. Instead, He sends His only Son to save us even if it means His death on the cross. Without hesitation but full of obedience to the father, Jesus stretched His hands to the cross to show to us that even on death, He is still open for us to embrace, save and bring back to the Father.

God is waiting for us. His forgiveness and mercy cannot be measured. His love is glorious.

After all the sins, nothing we really gain, but the love of God still remains.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tungkol sa Akin

Aking larawan
Mahilig magsulat sa scratched paper saka ililipat sa kwaderno at ilalagay naman sa kompyuter... (",) For comments, suggestions & reactions, kindly send me message at kwadernonijuan@live.com or post a comment/s on this blog.

Mga tagasunod

Chitika

Chitika Ad 3

Kilalang Mga Post